Oh!what chaos!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Shallot Man
KG Regular

Still unable to log on. Am told CRIKEY SOMETHING WENT WRONG! go to zeddit. Registered with zeddit the other day. Was accepted, now told when I try to log in that my email address is not kosher. Now log on through a KG email notification. Ah well it is not the end of the world. :? :?
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Hello everyone. Thanks for your patience whilst we iron out the wrinkles. Anyone still having problems registering on the new site, or obtaining your subscriber ID, please email [email protected] where you will get personal one-on-one support :)
KGAdmin
Site Admin

FredFromOssett: We have added text on the hover icons on the home page. Thanks for the suggestion!

FredFromOssett
KG Regular

KGAdmin wrote:Anyone still having problems registering on the new site, or obtaining your subscriber ID, please email [email protected] where you will get personal one-on-one support :)

Still not sure how they read this advice if they can't get on to the forum in the first place :?
But perhaps I'm just an old cynic.

KGAdmin wrote:We have added text on the hover icons on the home page. Thanks for the suggestion!

Glad to have made a positive contribution amongst my rants.
KGAdmin
Site Admin

FredFromOssett wrote:
KGAdmin wrote:Anyone still having problems registering on the new site, or obtaining your subscriber ID, please email @ where you will get personal one-on-one support :)

Still not sure how they read this advice if they can't get on to the forum in the first place :?
But perhaps I'm just an old cynic.

KGAdmin wrote:We have added text on the hover icons on the home page. Thanks for the suggestion!

Glad to have made a positive contribution amongst my rants.

I picked out everything positive you said Fred!

Every user of the forum will be getting an email about 5pm today.

Also, the old link now works again: http://kitchengarden.co.uk/forum

:D
WestHamRon
KG Regular

I'm reading you all. I wonder if I can actually post?

Yes I can. :)
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

And just when you all thought everything was running nice and smoothly.....i suddenly appear back... :twisted: :D
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

oldherbaceous wrote:And just when you all thought everything was running nice and smoothly.....i suddenly appear back... :twisted: :D

Oh My Word, run for the hills everyone. Or at least the Downs maybe

Welcome back OH

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic