Sales!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

We went forth elbows honed to the tightest point to check the sales out in Christchurch. What a sweet little place it is - no angry folk, no queues, much politeness, helpful staff. The sales were on but not many people about. Obviously got a few bargains, but had lots of chats to people in the shops & on the street during our ramble from the River & Priory down the High Street, so what anticipated did not eventuate.

Everyone must have been on line maybe - but my experiences of that were bizarre this year. Got sent a 2014 calendar/organiser - hmm? Just had an e-mail today to say the mole skin trousers I bought Mr Westi for Xmas weren't in stock - hmm? I've bought online before & had no problems but this year was a wee bit different! Chatting to my neighbour today who bought his daughter a new mobile phone for Xmas online. He spent Xmas Day registering it etc but when he charged it had someone else's photos & messages on it & new out of the box - think that top's my experiences! :lol:

Anyone had any Sales or on-line buying experiences that were not as expected????

Westi
Westi
Primrose
KG Regular

No online experience this year. Am in the fortunate position that i have everything I need and all my immediate friends and family seem to be in the "decluttering" phase of their lives rather than wanting to acquire, so wallet and credit card firmly locked away. Although how you came to acquire somebody else's phone still with messages and photos is a complete mystery. Will be interested to see how Customer Services respond to that one !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic