Oops what is happening

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Iu oɹpǝɹ ʇo ʇɐʞǝ dɐɹʇ ᴉu ʇopɐʎ,s sɐlǝs ǝʌǝuʇs ɐup ʇo ɐllǝʌᴉɐʇǝ ʇɥǝ dɹoqlǝɯ soɯǝ ɥɐʌǝ ᴉu ɹǝɐpᴉuƃ dɐƃǝs' ʇɥǝ ǝuʇᴉɹǝ sᴉʇǝ ʍᴉll ʇnɹu ǝuʇᴉɹǝlʎ qlɐɔʞ ɐʇ soɯǝ doᴉuʇ pnɹᴉuƃ ʇɥǝ pɐʎ˙

Hodǝ ʎon ɔɐu ɹǝɐp ʇɥǝ ʇǝxʇ' I,ɯ ɹnssᴉɐu ɐɹonup ɐ qᴉʇ ʇopɐʎ

:D

(oh surprise surprise, spellchecker doesn't like any words :lol: )

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
alan refail
KG Regular

goo.PNG
goo.PNG (34.87 KiB) Viewed 2281 times

qinƧ ɒԳ ϱninɿoM
ɘlϱooӘ bɘxoʇ γlniɈɒɿɘɔ ɘvɒʜ υoY
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Pa Snip wrote:Iu oɹpǝɹ ʇo ʇɐʞǝ dɐɹʇ ᴉu ʇopɐʎ,s sɐlǝs ǝʌǝuʇs ɐup ʇo ɐllǝʌᴉɐʇǝ ʇɥǝ dɹoqlǝɯ soɯǝ ɥɐʌǝ ᴉu ɹǝɐpᴉuƃ dɐƃǝs' ʇɥǝ ǝuʇᴉɹǝ sᴉʇǝ ʍᴉll ʇnɹu ǝuʇᴉɹǝlʎ qlɐɔʞ ɐʇ soɯǝ doᴉuʇ pnɹᴉuƃ ʇɥǝ pɐʎ˙

Hodǝ ʎon ɔɐu ɹǝɐp ʇɥǝ ʇǝxʇ' I,ɯ ɹnssᴉɐu ɐɹonup ɐ qᴉʇ ʇopɐʎ

:D

(oh surprise surprise, spellchecker doesn't like any words :lol: )

Manipulation for those who cant read it>

In order to take part in today's sales events and to alleviate the problem some have in reading pages, the entire site will turn entirely black at some point during the day.

Hope you can read the text, I'm russian around a bit today

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
dan3008
KG Regular

I'm soz if u don't lk d wy I tlk. Dis iz jst ow we "yng uns" do it ths dyz. Srysly mn gt wit tmz

Oh sorry, I think I was disemvowled
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Primrose
KG Regular

Well my husband isn't complaining. His email inbox has been bombarded with ladies from Russia wanting to give him a good time :lol:
dan3008
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:Well my husband isn't complaining. His email inbox has been bombarded with ladies from Russia wanting to give him a good time :lol:

if his spam emails are anything like mine, I'll bet he's getting offers of cheap "medication" to help him have a good time with all the Russian ladies too :lol:
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
robo
KG Regular

I still can't find the edit button to use when I post something and need to change my spelling mistakes
Geoff
KG Regular

help.jpg
help.jpg (15.66 KiB) Viewed 2224 times
Primrose
KG Regular

Great that we've got some good techie help on here from forum members but strangely as I'm typing this and looked for that "pencil writing in the square box " icon, it doesn't appear anywhere on the right hand side of my upper green toolbar.

I have a question mark,
A person's head and shoulders sihouette
An envelope
A bell with A figure 2 in red font above it
A right pointing arrow

But alas no pencil icon !
And I can't see the three images which Geoff has just shown either !

Do I need to go back to Idiot school or could some of us be seeing different versions of toolbars?
Primrose
KG Regular

Aagh ! Now that i have typed the above post and "sent" it, those icons appear on the submitted version but not while it is actually being typed. :roll:
peter
KG Regular

They change by context.

i.e. Typing a new post or a reply you don't get the pen in a box because you're already in that function.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic