Lizzie's tea party

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Tigger, don't worry, just go with the flow and join in, it's easy. When you're doing it, it all seems very sane... 8)

Isn't Piglet's new photo just lovely?
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

isnt that funny,you work in mentel health,i work in the n.h.s ,but in mentel elf,lots of tiny people :twisted: im liz's carerer,she does a lot of I DONT WANT THAT ONE,when i take her shopping :lol: p.s piglet.......god you look GEORGOUSE,in ye new picture,any chance of a private showing for us girls on our e.mail :wink:
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
pigletwillie
KG Regular

Mrs Piglet also works in Mental health, I am sure some of it rubs off on the staff as they all are a bit, well clever people but slightly "barking" as well.

I used to work for the NHS as an RGN, but took up my first trade again to earn decent loot and shifts with some structure to them.
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

you are a very wise man
lizzie
KG Regular

Grock is more of a Vicky Pollard one. :lol: As for you Tigger, I bet your colleagues will get a professional thrill trying to understand us lot. I like people who are a bit "different" it makes life interesting.

Mind you Grock could be The Only Gay on the Plot who happens to have lost the plot at the same time. :twisted:

I too love the new avatar Piglet. Isn't it about time you showed us your trotters?

Since you're poorly, i'll pop round and make you a big pan of Scouse with lots of pickled red cabbage on the top. Then i'll rub ye chest and wrap it in brown paper to keep your crackling warm. How does that sound petal?

I wouldn't kebab you again. It's no fun when the victim can't make a run for it :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

ye but,no but,ye but,anywayidontcarecusthatoneovertheregotoffwithmefellashesaslagyeknowbutanywaydoyewannaswapmebabyforawestlifecd :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic