Lizzie's tea party

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

richard p
KG Regular

i actually got shot of most of the sprout wine as the booby prize at a school pfa quiz night, a team of university students won? it , aparently they drunk nearly half bottle before giving up. :D
paul

:oops: God Lizzie. I wondered what the wiff was. Dare we open a window? probably freeze to death....Bohemian rasberry.. i'm still laughing. anything by prefab sprout..hee hee...paul. p.s.looks like i'm paul without the r as this still wont accept the user name paul r since I registered, also clicked on the activate e-mail still no joy. how you getting on Johnboy?
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Paul,
I am having trouble logging on and have found that by deleting the saved password and typing it in again it works.
Must remember to purchase a teething ring as I think I shall need something to chew on shortly!
With the spirit that we have at Lizzie's Tea Party
this will all work out if we all pull hard together!
JB.
Anonymous

Hi Johnboy, well this is a test run. i've just "modified" my profile with all the same info (user name and password) but it seems to have logged me on this time, so i'm going to fire this off and see what happens....all the best paul.
Carole B.
KG Regular

Morning all,
look at you lot crashed out all over the floor,pass me the riphook someone I need to cut the air to get to the bathroom.....need a bit more than pot-pouri to sort out the effects of that sprout wine!
Hi Johnboy,it's been a long time since anyone called me a seedling...how about you?
Anyone for a fry up? We could start with those little yellow egg things on the left....I've never had eggs that smile at me before though.....
Worried of Wight.
Carole B.
KG Regular

Hey,I've just checked out the bottom of the forum list page and guess what?....I really am talking to myself..YES!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Hi Carole, Always got time to talk to another islander, so no need to talk to yourself,unless of course you prefer the company. looks like i've cracked this logging on bit. mad time at Lizzie's as usual (no change there then).bit milder here this morning what?.....best wishes...paul.
Carole B.
KG Regular

Morning Paul,
if you scroll down past the list of forums you will find a list of users who are on-line and active in the last 5mins....amazing how they can tell if you're sitting down or up and moving about from there isn't it? Perhaps they have a veggie cam hidden somewhere about.....I'll have a look later.
Don't know about the weather being any better though,my pond's frozen this morning,I'm going to try and prise a few leeks out of the ground later on.I think someone's left the door open over Freshwater way again...there's a bit of a draught round here.
Carole
peat
KG Regular

I must be lucky, I've had no trouble, as soon as I come on site I seem to be automatically logged on. I'm sure I log off before I leave the site. I was going to fry one of the eggs on the side but it looked so sorrowful I left it.
Pete
skype me on pmrout
"To be a successful farmer, one must first know the NATURE of the SOIL" Xenophon , Oeconomicus 400 B.C.
Chantal
KG Regular

We could have tunes from:

Shallot Church
Artichoke Garfunkel
Billie (Maris) Piper
or
Britney (Asparagus) Spears

(Thanks to my friend Bob for these suggestions)

Come on guys, have a bit more of the Sprout Wine and get with the beat.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Guest martha

Hi all
Lettuce not turnip empty handed
lizzie
KG Regular

:lol:

Hi All

These song one liners are killing me. They are so funny. Not done any gardening at all today as ground still frozen so can't dig it. Hopefully, it'll warm up later in the week so I can start doing the beds.

That sprout wine must be a corker if uni students couldn't finish it off. They've got no stamina these days.
Lots of love

Lizzie
Duncan
KG Regular

Hello everybody, finally, with the webmasters help i have managed to log on for the first time. Sloe gin and Damson vodka is almost ready!! Regards, Duncan
Wellie
KG Regular

:roll: Hey LizzieTizzy !

Hand me the mike girlie.... sorry I'm late, I'm a bit out of puff, but my turn on the Karaoke !
Johnboy and me, we'd like to do a little number together, wouldn't we JB? It's one of his personal favourites, and it's taken from the Sergeant Peppers' Lonely Fartclub Band album...

Ooh, was I allowed to say that this early before the watershed?

Now pick yourself up off the floor Lizzie, and stick a straw in that bottle of Pinot Grigio for me, eh? No, better make that two, Loose Elastic's on her way...

Fancy a dance JB? It's George Michael's 'Careless Whisper' on in a minute...

HI EVERYBODY ! I managed to log on at last !!!

I'd like to raise a glass/bottle on this auspicious occasion 'Lizzie's TeaParty on the New Forum' to thank her most sincerely for organising such a great party. This shed is truly like a tardis isn't it? So much more roomy than it looks from the outside...

Personally, I think this Post could run and run for the entire life of the magazine.

Keep it up girlie !
Cat sends you a kiss...
Wellie
X
Chantal
KG Regular

I just read through this posting again and am still laughing. Now we can all use the forum it must be time for another party.

:lol: :lol:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic