Flu jab.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Monika
KG Regular

Well, we had our jabs this morning and so far far feel fine. So we'll probably not have any reaction - we never have had a reaction before.
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Catherine wrote:Many years ago I had a flu jab through work as a "perk". :shock: One week later I was hit with the worst flu I have ever had. I was in bed for two weeks, off work for three, had the doctor out twice (that was when doctors came on visits, our's don't) I was almost put into hospital with what was possibly encephalitis. I don't remember ever feeling so poorly. So I personally will never ever have another flu jab.

This was my experience a few years ago, I did some reaserch into what gets pumped into our bodies in order to fill the coffers of pharmaceutical giants and primary care NHS.

It doesn't look good depending on your view but you won't get me to join the queue.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic