Hope this won't be censored, Mr Potatohead

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

ken
KG Regular

There's a place on this website where you can submit thoughts or ideas to KG's editorial department for consideration - and a button to tick if you'd like an acknowledgement. I sent a couple of notes through a week ago, but never received the requested acknowledgements. So now I don't know: did the messages get through or are they lost in space? I don't mind being told to b.off and stop wasting people's time, but I would like to know that the messages arrived.
What I was trying to communicate was this: in the course of the discussion here about planting distances for climbing French beans, I looked up the Square Foot Gardening website. It turns out that an all-new, and no doubt all-singing and all-dancing version of the original classic boo, Square Foot Gardening, has just been published. So I was suggesting the editorial department should request a copy for review. The second message was to say that my SFG contact told me a UK magazine had asked for a copy, but she didn't know whether it was KG or A.N.Other.