Christmas Shopping

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

I'm getting worse - keep going out to get a few presents for family & friends and end up buying things for us - (well read that as me), but hubby does encourage a little more heartily about these purchases than any gift section for others!

Today we went to a favourite farm shop & nursery in the New Forest to see what local crafted things they might have for small gifts & came home with a replacement lemon tree & an oak coat hook rack from a local woodsman demonstrating there. At this rate I will be down at the garage for gifts for others at 10pm on Xmas Eve - but you can never have enough de-icer spray so would be a practical gift for them! :D :D

Westi
Westi
dan3008
KG Regular

We did most of our christmas shopping back in august... we went on a family holiday (me + wife + 15 month old + my perants + my brother) up to Northumberland. while there, we went to Lindisfarne island. They have the most amazing fruit wine (and I'm tea total these days :/ ) so we got that for most our family lol
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Primrose
KG Regular

Well I'm still hoping for a trailer load of manure but apparently Santa and his elves haven't yet discovered how to gift wrap it and Amazon's couriers are refusing to deliver it ! :lol:
Westi
KG Regular

Went online today - worse as I'm so easily distracted by the ads on the side feed - was stressful as got tempted away from my gift selection! Took me ages!

I'm with you Primrose, walking down the last path to my lottie noted a little pile of hay & manure! Rhubarb will be very happy - I'm very happy as well! Usually wood chip rubbish on the site - early bird & all that!

Westi
Westi
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:Well I'm still hoping for a trailer load of manure but apparently Santa and his elves haven't yet discovered how to gift wrap it and Amazon's couriers are refusing to deliver it ! :lol:

I can only offer you a large white bag wrapping service Primrose
Can brighten it up with large bows if required :D

The bags don't carry a 5p charge.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Primrose

I'm surprised at what you say about Amazon, surely they deliver all sorts of crap at this time of the year. Much of which ends up in a dark place never to see the light of day again until its disposal. :D

Cynical !! ?? Moi ??? :lol:

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic