i am in a good mood today ...

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

clairelv1
KG Regular

i am learning baking and was suggested to buy a flour scale and some other gadgets . but what they suggested is too expensive and i got a small one from amazon and i think it is very friendly to use totally ok for a new one .
small and cute .i love it so much .if you want similar one just search "Carelove" on amazon ,pick one you like is ok .
i want to show the cake i backed but the website doesn't allowed me to do so ,maybe later ! my cake is not beautiful but the taste is good .
i love my cake ...
so happy today .and hope every one here has a good mood .
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

My hens are laying lots of eggs, so I am baking more to use them up. I've made coffee sponge cake, date and walnut cake and several quiches this week. The date and walnut and quiches freeze well, so I don't have to eat them all at once. :)
Elaine
KG Regular

So glad you're having a good day Claire!

PlumPudding...I love date and walnut cake....mmmmmmmm :lol:
Happy with my lot
Primrose
KG Regular

Hope you get a lot of pleasure with your cake making Claire. The worst thing abiut it is all the washing up afterwards but hope the taste was worth it !
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Glad you're enjoying your new gadgets Clair. I hope your lovely cakes aren't upsetting your diet :)
clairelv1
KG Regular

PLUMPUDDING wrote:My hens are laying lots of eggs, so I am baking more to use them up. I've made coffee sponge cake, date and walnut cake and several quiches this week. The date and walnut and quiches freeze well, so I don't have to eat them all at once. :)

you are so rich ! hens . i want too not only for eggs also like them...
clairelv1
KG Regular

Primrose wrote:Hope you get a lot of pleasure with your cake making Claire. The worst thing abiut it is all the washing up afterwards but hope the taste was worth it !

yes ,you are right . my hubby said that it just looks like a battlefield after i baked . :lol:
clairelv1
KG Regular

PLUMPUDDING wrote:Glad you're enjoying your new gadgets Clair. I hope your lovely cakes aren't upsetting your diet :)

thank you ! i tried to put just a little sugar in . so it is ok for me !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic