Iphone

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Arnie
KG Regular

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to the KG Forum on my Iphone please

Regards

Arnie :wink:
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Go onto Safari (Apple's internet browser) and search for it by typing it into the search/url bar at the top as you would normally on a computer.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi OH

Thanks for the advice :) I had a go but it looks like I will have register with my phone as its a different device :shock: but I am waiting until tech support comes home because if I attempt it I will wipe everything off my phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Arnie :)
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
peter
KG Regular

KG forum does not care what devices you use.
I use pc, android phone, android tablet and a second pc, all with the one id and sometimes several of them at the same time.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi Peter,
Sorted it thanks :D but had an error msg when trying to post but at least I will be able to read the forum whilst i am away next week :)

regards

arnie :wink:
Shallot Man
KG Regular

What is a Iphone. :? :?
alan refail
KG Regular

SM

You took the words out of my mouth :wink: :wink:

AR
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
peter
KG Regular

Armitage Shanks apparently toyed with the idea of some product rebranding, namely; IWash & IWash-Nano for bath & sink, but gave up when a marketing wonk suggested other items be renamed the IWee & IPoo. :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
WestHamRon
KG Regular

An I-phone is what you buy your child to make sure they can contact you at any time, plus they can find directions home.
An I-pad does the same but also allows them to access even more stufff from t'internet.
My wife wasn't impressed when i bought her an I-ron, however. :roll:
Shallot Man
KG Regular

WestHamRon. Women are so ungrateful. :wink: :wink:
Westi
KG Regular

WesthamRon - very funny! :D :D :D

Westi
Westi
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi
Let's hope this works now that I am back home from sunny Cornwall as I attempted to post with my phone while away but no luck
I am determind to master this phone

Regards
Arnie
Westi
KG Regular

Arnie mine gives me grief as well - major problem is picking up a signal on internet but calls are fine! Apparently they are putting in more services down south but way behind schedule. We're expecting ours in August down here in southest Dorset - can't wait but get so jealous of these other brand phones already picking up signals even though they don't have such a fab phone!

Westi
Westi
robo
KG Regular

Ive got an app on my iphone for weeding but nomatter what I do I cant get it to weed
ken
KG Regular

I read this week of a guy home from New York, visiting his elderly parents over here. His mum was complaining that someone from British Gas had arrived and installed a new smart meter, 'because it's more efficient'. But it requires an iphone, ipad or similar to operated, none of which the elderly couple were happy with. So now, if mum wants the heating controls altered, she phones her son in New York, and he makes the changes from there on his ipad. More efficient?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic