Johnboy - Brilliant news!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

alan refail
KG Regular

I have spent some time doing a bit of research and finally came up with Johnboy's telephone number. I have just had a long conversation with him and he is fit and well and just returned from months away in Canada and then New Zealand. His computer is being repaired and he expects to be back online and on the forum in the next few days.
I wished him a very happy 84th from us all. I am sure he will appreciate more best wishes from us on OH's thread - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12029

:D :D :D :D :D
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Sandyback
KG Regular

I don't know the bloke but I was getting quite anxious, good news and well done for making the effort.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well done Alan, brilliant news indeed. :)
We all knew you would be the fellow to turn up some good news.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Monika
KG Regular

Great news, Alan. I look forward to hearing from Johnboy again!

Can you conduct another search, please: was it Malc who went to Finland? And who was it who lived on a "mas" in the south of France? I can't remember their names but they were certainly regular contributors.
Primrose
KG Regular

Yes, that is indeed good news and will look forward to hearing his recent experiences as well as seeing his contributions again

Hopefully our regular contributors will let us know if they're about to go AWOL for while so we don't have to worry about sending out search parties accompanied by the St Bernard dog with the big barrel of cognac round its neck :lol:
Bren
KG Regular

Thats good news of John boy, he has been missed, I always read his comments on any subject and thats going back many years.
Bren
JohnN
KG Regular

Ooh, Primrose. Can I go AWOL please? Er, don't forget the St Bernard with the brandy :D
Best wishes JB, good to know you're well.
Arnie
KG Regular

Thank you Alan :D

This is really good news :) nice one Sherlock :lol:

Kind Regards

Arnie :wink:
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
alan refail
KG Regular

Monika wrote:Can you conduct another search, please: was it Malc who went to Finland? And who was it who lived on a "mas" in the south of France? I can't remember their names but they were certainly regular contributors.

Hi Monika

It was Malk who went to Finland.memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=89

Cevenol Jardin had the mas in France. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=341

They have now left Mas du Diable :(

http://masdudiable.com/

Laura now in Devon.
http://www.devonartistnetwork.co.uk/Mem ... auraHudson

http://laurahudsonstudio.com/
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
retropants
KG Regular

Great news about JB. I have really missed his postings too. Keen to have him commenting again! :)
Geoff
KG Regular

Perhaps we need a nice juicy subject to warm up his restored computer.
GM potatoes, badger culling, Monty Don and polytunnels, peat free composts, anything by John Walker - where's the mad nun when you need her (another trace for you Alan?).
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi Geoff

Hells teeth what are you trying to do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Arnie
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
Bren
KG Regular

Geoff
You are going back many years if you mean the hermit nun from the west of Ireland if I remember she said something on the line of not been allowed to continue on the forum
Bren
alan refail
KG Regular

Ah, the good old days! Sister Clare Julian of the "Seriously irked..." thread!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=265&hilit=seriously+irked
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi Alan :D

The good old days :shock: :shock: :shock: I remember them well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Arnie :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic