E U Referendum

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

broad ing man
KG Regular

robo wrote:we had a vote in the 1970s whether we wanted to be in or out thats why we are in

A little more info, check out the type of treaty it was.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maastricht_Treaty

As I mentioned earlier our road in was the decimalisation of the pound, where the people lost 140 points over night, the COE remained the same as before.

If we could be out of any Euro running our sons and daughters could avoid the conscription into the largest fight force the world has ever seen, to do our corporate and captains of indusrties wanton attempt at global domination.

Its going to be an interesting run up to 2050, when the United Nations own predictions are of a global population decline taking place. We are obviously reaching the point where there is going to be far too many people to control, what better way to quell the numbers by sending ill equiped conscripts to die in large numbers, which is also good for the Military Industrial Complex.

BIS, MIC, UN, Bessel Switzerland headquarters international.
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi Robo,

When we voted in the 70s it was to join a common market (TRADE) and not this Juggernaut.

Regards

Arnie :wink:
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
broad ing man
KG Regular

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_K ... ndum,_1975

With all parties knowing the continual outcome, the ellection, IE, vote is mearly illusional, the people haven't had a real vote since Cromwell and England set up the Commonwealth in 1649.

Then Patterson initiated the also illusionary Bank of England in 1694 for its now private share holders, the Rothschilds being one of them. See where and who he worked for and who owned the colony he retired back into, after doing the job of setting up the BOE.

We must also include the decimalisation/metricification of the UK paradigm, to see our silent path towards a unification of the EU, this is when I think it was decided, so as to comply with what was to follow, this very act weakened the public arena to the extent, we have never recovered to this day.
glallotments
KG Regular

Do you think there is some confusion as to where the EU affects our laws and the Council for Human Rights/
broad ing man
KG Regular

glallotments wrote:Do you think there is some confusion as to where the EU affects our laws and the Council for Human Rights/

Many of those questions can be answered by studdying what is the United Nations own Agenda 21 papers under the guise of sustainable development, there is plenty out there to be sought.
glallotments
KG Regular

broad ing man wrote:
glallotments wrote:Do you think there is some confusion as to where the EU affects our laws and the Council for Human Rights/

Many of those questions can be answered by studdying what is the United Nations own Agenda 21 papers under the guise of sustainable development, there is plenty out there to be sought.

But my point is people don't read up do they?
broad ing man
KG Regular

glallotments wrote:
broad ing man wrote:

But my point is people don't read up do they?

Invariably not, as long as they follow the square faced piper in the corner of their living rooms. You see there lies within socielty a force, a Highlander type complex, that is the United Nations, a Corporative mindset, that under the guise of protecting the enviornment, really means they actually want it all for themselves, can you imagine what rights there will be left in place if this one world order were to be allowed to bear fruit.

Many have tried and failed to do the same throughout history, its a disease, a spice of life we could well do without I'd say.
robo
KG Regular

sorry to be pedantic and to disagree with some of you but when we had the referendum in 1975 the vote was for or against the European Economic Community i voted against but we are to far down the road to pull out but i think its about time the gravy train was derailed, on a more personal view i have a finca in spain if we come out of the e.e.c. i would loose it and so would a lot of other people with property in other parts of europe
broad ing man
KG Regular

robo wrote:sorry to be pedantic and to disagree with some of you but when we had the referendum in 1975 the vote was for or against the European Economic Community i voted against but we are to far down the road to pull out but i think its about time the gravy train was derailed, on a more personal view i have a finca in spain if we come out of the e.e.c. i would loose it and so would a lot of other people with property in other parts of europe

I would never be sorry for wanting to protect my skills, my immediate whole, but there are far greater problems on the horizon if the UN gets its mercinary claws into our assets.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTE6nXyKSnQ
Johnboy
KG Regular

I really think this thread has run it's course and is leading absolutely nowhere and is very far from the ethos of this GARDENING RELATED FORUM!
JB.
broad ing man
KG Regular

I agree, lets get back to gardening and forget about the real world around us, where freedom of speach diminishes daily.
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

broad ing man, there are a lot more informative videos at occupii.org.
Yes Cameron is pulling the wool over our eyes, oil has peaked and is in decline we only discover one barrel for every four we use - to grow the economy we need oil - we hit a ceiling and it will get worse as the oil decines further. Farming too will need to address this reality they use oil for fuel,for transport, ploughing furrowing and planting for drying / crops etc. It is also extensively used in pesticides fertilisers etc and supplies of oil are drying up. That is why I'm on the steering group for our local transition movement, planning for sustainability, and a resilient local economy and energy plan - no use shutting our eyes to a situation - gov are doing F... all about it.
Clegg seems to have woken up and realises now we should have been investing in our infrastructure, at least he has the guts to admit mistakes Cameron is still asleep though.
We are working with our local council on a plan for our area, an energy plan, encouraging local entepreneurs and business and local currency to try and keep wealth in the area and we are quite fortunate with local resources available. Also some interesting new ideas in the pipeline.
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
broad ing man
KG Regular

Nature's Babe wrote:broad ing man, there are a lot more informative videos at occupii.org.
Yes Cameron is pulling the wool over our eyes, oil has peaked and is in decline we only discover one barrel for every four we use - to grow the economy we need oil - we hit a ceiling and it will get worse as the oil decines further. Farming too will need to address this reality they use oil for fuel,for transport, ploughing furrowing and planting for drying / crops etc. It is also extensively used in pesticides fertilisers etc and supplies of oil are drying up. That is why I'm on the steering group for our local transition movement, planning for sustainability, and a resilient local economy and energy plan - no use shutting our eyes to a situation - gov are doing F... all about it.
Clegg seems to have woken up and realises now we should have been investing in our infrastructure, at least he has the guts to admit mistakes Cameron is still asleep though.
We are working with our local council on a plan for our area, an energy plan, encouraging local entepreneurs and business and local currency to try and keep wealth in the area and we are quite fortunate with local resources available. Also some interesting new ideas in the pipeline.

Hi Babe, hope you don't mind me calling you that.

I hear what your saying, like the green party, the occupy movement has been taken over by vested intetest, let me explain, what I'm about is truth, I hope the MOD'S leave this post going so an alternative will be known.

I am a man from the land as they say, our family goes back to 1508 making a living from the soil. We also have many freinds in the oil and banking industry who have information of what is happening in the oil arena..We are at peak, but the oil is not about to run out, Russia is now the greater holder of many new discoveries in reserves, much larger than the Middle East, who they out perform with new deep well technologies, Abiotic Tech for short, discovered by the Russians, but ignored by main steam science.

What we are at is "Peak Flow" or the rate at which the oil can be pumped through a set diameter tube. There is actually more oil today than ever before, this is from the horses mouth.

The way food is being produced is where the problems lie, my Grandfather used a term, FFFP, FALSE FOOD FEEDING POLICY, so much as to say it is a rigged paradigm, with fertilisers and chemicals being controlled by the same people and oil bi-products. Without this life line on tap agriculture as we know it can easily be held to ransome, and it is, via legislative ruling by the governments in their pay roll.

Kissenger once said on record, Control the food, Control the people.

If you or anyone would like links to real sciences in this or any other food, oil, subjects, you can either PM me or leave it here. Down to freedom of speach or moderative powers, either suits me.

For starters, http://rense.com/general58/biot.htm

Nobody wants to hear the truth and posts like this one often get taken completely out, rather than modetated to a paticular recipe of contex.

Edit:

I will add this link to show only one of the reasons we are being hoodwinked right across the monetary paradigm, sheer waste and hypocracy on the care less governments part in global warming seen from space.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2013/ ... akota-dark

Add that together with an anual wasted food of around 2 billion and we see so many other reasons to be steered in many cheerful directions.

Be careful where one follows any transitions, one might not like what one finds lurking in there, look into who is funding it first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic