Yeeee-Haaaa, look what I had delivered.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Monika
KG Regular

Richard, I can compete now - our huge pile of manure was delivered today (thanks to minus six last night which froze the ground hard enough!). So, if all goes well over Christmas, weatherwise, it will be spread on next year's potato bed. So, when all of you you sit down after your Christmas lunch, drunkenly singing carols and pulling crackers, think of my OH and me pushing wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of lovely, steaming cow s*** on our allotment!
Beryl
KG Regular

Think shall be joining you Monkica. I am sharing my load this time with one of the other girls and we plan on having turkey sandwhiches and a bottle of something warming while doing it. hic hic.

Beryl.
tracie
KG Regular

What a happy lot we are to see a pile of manure. I have even experienced manure envy when other plot holders are having a delivery and I have none.

There are times when the simple things are the best things :D
who needs the gym when you have an allotment
Shallot Man
KG Regular

May I wish all fellow plot holders who have had manure delivered, or on order. A Merry Xmas. As for myself, I am unable to get any. So a very downbeat Xmas for me. My only hope is Father Xmas, though what the memsahib will say with a load of manure on the new carpet I cant imagine. :( :( :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic