Where's Nigel?

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Still no dog on last night's programme. I've gone from being irritated by Monty's obvious lack of gardening skills to appreciating his abilities as a presenter.

I prefer to watch Carol Klein when she isn't being too gushing as she definitely knows what she is talking about.

I wonder how many people we are paying for to do Monty's garden as a few programmes ago I noticed 6 trowels hanging up in his potting shed plus the one he was using.

Another very irritating thing TV programmes are doing just now is horrible intrusive music accompanying everything. It started with Nigel Slater's cookery programme and then kept popping up in Gardeners' World at strange moments. Do they think we can't appreciate just watching and listening to the person presenting the programme and hearing natural sounds, or just silence?
Catherine
KG Regular

Just seen Nigel on GW. He hurt his back jumping for a ball and has had treatment. He will be back next year on GW. Yipee.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic