Happy Birthday Tigger.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Tigger, i would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday indeed. :)

Not sure if you get to read this, as i know you are always very busy, but fingers crossed.

We do miss your posts on the forum.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
peter
KG Regular

Same from me, happy birthday Tigger.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Westi
KG Regular

Hope you had a great day Tigger!
Westi
Westi
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Happy Birthday Tigger ! Have fun !
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Catherine
KG Regular

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tigger, happy birthday to you. Hope you had a lovely day. Weather or no weather.xx :D
Tigger
KG Regular

Thank you. We celebrated it yesterday because the weather was better - went to Llangollen for lunch, then on to Bala to walk the dogs and see how the puppy reacted to water (she's only been in our brook so far). They had a great time and the little one (she'll be 6 months old this week) discovered swimming rather unexpectedly when she followed the 11 year old across the reeds and fell off the edge into deep water.

Today was a baking day, making heaps of goodies to take to work tomorrow. Who invented open plan offices?
Monika
KG Regular

Tigger wrote:They had a great time and the little one (she'll be 6 months old this week) discovered swimming rather unexpectedly when she followed the 11 year old across the reeds and fell off the edge into deep water.

Happy Birthday belatedly, Tigger! I am glad you had such a lovely day, but, following my annoying habit of reading contributions from the bottom up, you gave me quite a shock before I realised that you writing about your dogs and not children!
alan refail
KG Regular

Happy birthday from me too.

Glad the puppy enjoyed our Welsh water :wink:
Last edited by alan refail on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
Primrose
KG Regular

Many happy returns. It's been a nice day here so hope you had some sunshine too. Isn't October 1st the day when you're officially allowed to switch the central heating back on with a clear conscience about not being a wimp ??
Tigger
KG Regular

Welsh water is always great Alan. Bala is one of our favourite places. It used to be our regular sailing and windsurfing haunt, but now it's walking and swimming for dogs.

We don't have any children of our own Monika, although we often have other peoples'. We're substitute grandparents for many and the dogs are an added attraction.
Arnie
KG Regular

Hi Tigger,

Happy birthday (Belated) Lake Bala is beautiful and have many fond memories of the area, glad you had a good day :D

Best Wishes & Kind Regards

Arnie :wink:
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Tigger.
I regret an even more belated birthday wish! Of all the people in all the world you are the very one person I would miss.
Hope you had a great day and I am so sorry to be this late with my very best wishes.
Sincerely,
JB.
glallotments
KG Regular

And an even more belated on from me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic