Magazine

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

jane E
KG Regular

My March copy of Kitchen Garden hasn't arrived yet but I notice it in the shops. Has everyone else got theirs?
peter
KG Regular

Got mine.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Mine arrived over two weeks ago, Jane E.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
John
KG Regular

Mine arrived about 10 days ago. Is your subscription up to date? They usually start chasing you about a couple of months before it runs out though.

John
The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men’s lives, the hours spent fishing Assyrian tablet
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning Werner Heisenberg
I am a man and the world is my urinal
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Hi Jane,

Give us a call on 01507 529529 if you haven't received a copy, and we'll post another out to you. If you know your Subscriber ID, you can login to our renewal area on Classic Magazines - and request a missing issue from there too.

Renew online: https://mortons-secure.com/renewals/index.asp

KGAdmin
jane E
KG Regular

Sorted problem. My husband didn't recognise the direct debit and so cancelled it!! It's just taken effect this year and I've started missing my magazine. I've done another direct debit order. Also got back issue of Feb. I think he's feeling suitably badly about it - not said much, but i don't think he'll do it again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic