First Aid Kits

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tigger
KG Regular

If anyone needs a good, basic first aid kit for their car, shed or house, may I suggest you rush to your nearest Lidl store. They've got a brilliant bargain on offer. I bought one - opened it - then went back for another six. To get the same things from a well known high street chemist would cost five times as much.

As the sign on my office door says - Trust Me, I'm a Nurse. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
nog
KG Regular

I thought I had missed them got one last year. I will have a look. Their Fire Extinguishers are not bad either.
Tigger
KG Regular

Aldi have got some too Nog and the contents are pretty similar.
nog
KG Regular

We havn't got that many poor people round here to necissatate and Lidl and an Aldi's we just have the Lidl....but there is a Netto near Bromley.

I always forget at Lidl that you dont get a bag or that they don't take Credit cards I end up having to do what my mum used to do in Sainsburys get them to total it and then take off stuff we didn't despratly need till we got down to the money she had.
Jude
KG Regular

Good grief, Nog,
Poor people don't shop at Aldi, that's why they're not poor!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:
Jude

There are more questions than answers.
Zena
KG Regular

Our Lidl's takes debit cards - not sure about credit cards. i do get annoyed with them though 'cos they don't have baskets. the number of times I've had to search the shelves for an empty box to pinch and fill 'cos I haven't had a £1 coin for a trolley...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic