bottling passata

Harvesting and preserving your fruit & veg

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Well - what can I say? I think we'll be at both the Spring and Autumn shows at Malvern this year.

As for Passata machines - I'm intending to collect them at the end of March and again in the autumn. If you want me to pick up one for you - just let me know. They're known to be faster, easier to clean and quieter.

Tigger/Margaret
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

thanks Tigger, if i havnt got one of my friend 2morrow ill let you know.
Love you lots like Jelly Tots

tigger its the grock,it wont let me log in.friend couldnt find machine,did you have any luck if spain have them?got another friend in venice at the mo,could he pick one up from there,please let me know a.s.a.p as he's only there for another 2 days and i could text him.
Tigger
KG Regular

He should be able to find them in any reasonably sized supermarket. I've seen them in Sicilly and Sardinia and central Italy. Otherwise it will have to be an electrical shop - if his Italian is up to scratch!

If he's driving and coming back over the Alps, there's some whopping hypermarkets throughout France and any of them will have them by now (they usually disappear off the shelves in the winter).
The Grock in the Frock
KG Regular

thanks for the pm,i'll tx him 2morrow,his wife and i can share it,shes got a plot opposite mine,shes one of the girlies im going to spain with :D
Love you lots like Jelly Tots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic