Growing

General tips / questions on seeding & planting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Chris
KG Regular

Hi

The topics under this section should be compresed into the general one of growing or culltivation

Chris
Chris
jane E
KG Regular

Agree. Jane
Jo H
KG Regular

YES Yes, then this would be the section that was near enough like the old forum. Incidentally do we have access to the archives from the old forum? I seem to remember it was requested and promised.
Jo
Iain
KG Regular

Hello Jo,
As paul r says somewhere deep in the forest,the old KG forum should have a link at the top of the page along with Home, Help, Contact, etc. There's too much valuable stuff in it for it not to be readily accessible for reference.The link is: www.kitchengarden.co.uk/oldforum/indexO.php
Gawd, how tedious it is to find your way around this place! In order to get back here to give Jo the link, I had to NOTE where I'd been. It's like Hansel and Gretel and the trail of beans.
Belinda
KG Regular

When you click on Forum along side Home, Help etc at the top of the page, it takes you to a Forum home page. If you scroll down a bit you can see the link to the old forum.
Iain
KG Regular

Right! Thanks, Belinda. Moreover, if after clicking on "Forum" at the top you click on "Links" at the lefthand side there's a wonderful list of interesting links. For all I know that's a new feature. At any rate, it's excellent imo.
Iain
KG Regular

I still think it's too significant as a resource to be anywhere but prominently displayed at the top of the page.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic