Tigger , Nog and John too

Need to know the best time to plant?

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

John
KG Regular

Well boys and girls, I see we've all had a mention in Sunday Telegraph gardening section this weekend!
Alex Mitchell ('bigpepperplant?')has written a short article mentioning KG Forum and our replies to her posting 'too early for earlies?'.

John
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Anyone got a copy then can scan in or photocopy /fax to us? I'd love to see it - don't think Steve knows either!

KGAdmin

fax: 01507 529495
(in hope ;o)
Tigger
KG Regular

Sorry - got the Observer for the Food Awards.

What was that about KG?
John
KG Regular

Hello KG Admin
I've tried scanning the article but the quality is poor.
I'll pop it in the post for you. Is your address the one that's given in the mag on page 3 - Morton Way, Horncastle? If not perhaps you can pm it to me.

John
Tigger
KG Regular

John - I've sent you a PM with my address in the hope you'll send me a copy too.

Did anyone get a copy of this article.
Anonymous

If anybody still wants a copy, I still have the original article. The recycling box hasn't been collected since it appeared.

valmarg
nog
KG Regular

Valmarg, Hopefully I have sent you a PM (but t appears to be sitting in my out box, Can you scan the article and email it to me at nogman*@*tiscali*.co.uk. If not please email me and will send you a SAE. Thanks NOG
sandersj89
KG Moderator

Nog

I have added a few "*" into your email address as above. It is generally a bad idea to post your email onto forums as these can be harvested by robots and you end up with no end of spam in your inbox.

Also on this forum your pm stays in the outbox until such time as the addressee picks it up and then it moves to your sent folder.

Hope that makes sense.

Valmarg, If you remove the "*" from the email it should work fine.

HTH

Jerry

Jerry
Farmers son looking to get back to the land full time one day.....

Holiday in Devon? Come stay with us: http://www.crablakefarm.co.uk/
nog
KG Regular

Thanks.....I do line a bit of spam...but I am waiting for my £1000,000.000.00 promiced by an African Prince.
Tigger
KG Regular

You can have my share - He (or more often She) e-mails me at least once a week at work about my windfall. They've obviously acquired the entire NHS e-mail address book!
Chantal
KG Regular

I love the way they all start "this will come as a surprise to you..." However, did you know that on any day of the week, at airports all over America, gullible Americans are standing there waiting for strangers to turn up with millions of dollars for them? Strange but true.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...

I hope you are not suggesting that Prince Bongo Umeumemmie is telling an untrue.
arthur e
KG Regular

My wife works as a warden in a sheltered housing scheme and it's unbelievable how many old and inferm folk think their dreams have come true and are only too willing to put cash in an envelope and post it off. My wife tries to tell these old folk the realities but it is like talking to a brick wall.
No wonder they keep sending these flyers out, It's money in the bank for them
Anonymous

Sorry to have been so late sending the article, but I hope you have now received it.

valmarg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic