Posting ref. Submariner

Need to know the best time to plant?

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Chris
KG Regular

Hi

Best thing is to totally ignore this crap - it doesn't help to make a fuss.

Chris
Chris
Mr Potato Head

Yep,

We've been infiltrated by a spammer... not content with filling up our inboxes with relentless adverts for snake-oil and made-to-measure brides, they have sullied our little haven with their boring sales-pitches.

Obviously, I have deleted the topic, and am waiting in the wings with my virtual sniper-rifle for any resurgence of 'this sort of thing'.

A slight piece of good news is that I can ban the IP address that he/she posted from, but I'm afraid that it's unlikely that this will be the last of this sort of thing that we'll see.

So, if you see this kind of post again. Ignore it, don't click it, and let me know...

On a lighter note, it's become clear that we're going to need some moderators for the KG forum, as I am but one Potato Head, and cannot read all the posts (or always respond as quickly as I'd like). I'll put a notice in the 'Website' section, to let you know how it's going to work....
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Yes sorry about that all - As Leigh says we need to find ourselves a willing Moderator to help out in these off times.

If such offensive posts are made out of hours again, drop me a text message to 0787 6500622 and I will remove it ASAP.

KGAdmin / Jason
Tigger
KG Regular

What an excellent service. Thankyou.

Are any of you going to join us for lunch at Malvern on May 14th?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic