Discount code

If you would like advice from the Kitchen Garden editorial team, ask here. Steve, Emma or Tony will pop in with their best advice.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Laine21
KG Regular

Just wondering if you can help please. I buy my magazine from my local tesco, unfortunately due to some issues with the merchandising within the store, the October magazine was not displayed. I thought I had just missed it, but after talking to fellow local allotmenteers, they are also missing this issue.

I want to make an order for garlic, from the Garlic Farm, I already get their newsletter, but no recent discounts. After contacting their Facebook admin, they advised there was a 10% off in the magazine. I've searched the November and September issues, as have friends in their magazines, so we are left with the assumption the code is in the October issue that carried an article in garlic growing.

So my plea for help is .......do you know what the discount code is in your magazine please? My order for Garlic is an online order for several plot holders on our allotment site, we are trying to save money where we can. :wink: :) every penny counts.

Hoping you can help

Laine
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

The offer code is, KITGARDEN2018
The offer ends 31st of October.

It does say, excluding The Garden Lovers Club.....not sure if that effects you, Laine....anyway, hope this helps.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Laine21
KG Regular

Brilliant thank you so much Old Herbaceous! Means I can add an extra one! Word has got round the site I'm making an order, another plot holder is interested in trying a few different bulbs - we will have the best selection around lol

Thank you again, it is very much appreciated
Laine
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic