KG mag shortage?

If you would like advice from the Kitchen Garden editorial team, ask here. Steve, Emma or Tony will pop in with their best advice.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Monika
KG Regular

Hello KG team, is there a shortage of the October issue? Our village shop (where the KG magazine has been on order for many years) cannot get any copies from their wholesalers (Menzies in Wakefield, I believe), none of the newsagents or supermarkets seem to have copies. Westi on the KG Forum has kindly offered to send me her copy, but other readers must be similarly disappointed. Is there a problem?
KG Steve
KG Editor

Hi Monika - sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I'm not aware of a problem, but I'll check it out with our distribution team and get back to you soonest.
Steve Ott
Kitchen Garden Editor
KG Steve
KG Editor

Hi Monika. In fact there was a problem at the distribution centre which supplies stores in your area and copies went out a few days late, so would have appeared a few days later than normal on the shelves. Hopefully by now your local stores should have had their stocks and had a chance to put them out on display, but do let me know if you are still experiencing any problems and I'll get a copy out to you.
All the best, Steve
Steve Ott
Kitchen Garden Editor
Monika
KG Regular

Hello Steve, panic over! I was ceremoniously handed the KG October copy in our village shop this morning. Many thanks for your offer.
Best wishes and thank you for a great monthly magazine, Monika
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic