registration/log on problems

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Hi all,
On the old site i had no problems whatsoever,but my old username,and password will not be accepted this time,so i am having to go by the "guest"to write on the forum.

Any help much appreciated,
All the best to everyone !
Mr Potato Head

Hi 'Guest'

We weren't able to carry over registrations from the old forum to the new one, partly as there was a data-protection issue, but mostly because the old system wasn't compatible with the new one.

All you have to do is re-register with the new forum. There should be a link above ('Register') or you can follow this link

profile.php?mode=register

Which should do the same thing! :D

Thanks mr potato,
Still wont have it,- kg replies with sorry username is already taken,- email address already registered to a user ?

?
MARK.
John
KG Regular

Hello
As a forum follower from the earliest days, can I ask if one of us is getting confused because I don't remember the previous KG forum as having any registration system at all.
Neither did the original KG forum. This early forum, despite its technical shortcomings, was an absolute treasure trove of useful info, all sadly lost and wandering somewhere in the electronic wilderness.

Happy Christmas to all
John
Allan
KG Regular

Every time I access the forum I have to repeat my details in spite of having ticked the box innumerable times. What has gone wrong?
Allan
******s
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic