Seemingly a site loading fault.

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

peter
KG Regular

Is it maybe a DDOS a neighbouring organisation of my employer had one last night.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Diane
KG Regular

:shock: Now, that's so weird. It's not just this site - but some emails that people have sent me over the weekend haven't arrived...and my text messaging service went all peculiar. Can't blame it on sunspots as I don't think there have been any recently.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

Probably the Russians or Chinese or perhaps a youngster having fun hacking into stuff.
peter
KG Regular

BT allegedly had issues across the whole of London with their broadband services today.
Could be wider but they're not letting on, why admit to a big issue if folk think it isn't.

National Infrastructure is rarely affected by a youngster having fun hacking g.
It will be "hacktivists", criminals or nation-state operations.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Primrose
KG Regular

I find that every so often the system won't recognise me and I have to go through the tedious logging in procedure.
I hate anything which requires me to remember which password is used for which website. This digital age may have its advantages but it's a nightmare for people with poor memories and lots of passwords!
robo
KG Regular

Primrose get yourself a tablet that remembers your passwords for you ,I find the Amazon fire brilliant and they won't break the bank
robo
KG Regular

I'm being taken out for my birthday treat tomorrow evening by our daughters and grandson on my way home from the plot I thought I had better go and get some cash just in case,I called in to the local co op to find the cash machine out of order ,I joined the queue for the tills purchased my lotto tickets and asked for some cash back ,I was told by the girl on the till that she could not give me cash as there was none in the till and most of the cash machines in the area are down, makes me wonder if there is something going on
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic