PM Pictures

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Pa Snip
KG Regular

There seems to be an issue with attaching pictures to private messages when working with a standard desktop PC.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
peter
KG Regular

Only PC I have ready access to is a work one and that is rejecting all picture additions stating under status that the file type is not allowed.
Tried Bitmap and jpg

Vegetable-puns-1.jpg
Vegetable-puns-1.jpg (41.01 KiB) Viewed 7625 times
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Hi Peter

.jpeg doesn't work on PM's for me either, nor does docx but that is very understandable.

It rather seems that no attachments can be made on PM's which sounds to me like the PM attachments option is disabled on main admin control board
Last edited by Pa Snip on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Pawty
KG Regular

Hi,

I can't send attachments either - I've tried to send a couple to pa snip but I pad says no!

Pa snip, sorry, been really busy the last few weeks and playing catch up - thank's for the photo re size.

Pawty
Pa Snip
KG Regular

YW Pawty.

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Has admin picked up on this ???

Is it a fault, oversight or deliberate. I am assuming not the latter since there are instructions by the 'Add' button.

KGAdmin
Site Admin

Hello. I'm looking at this now. It's definitely not deliberate!
KGAdmin
Site Admin

It should be working now :-)
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Indeed it is, thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic