Screen width

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Colin Miles
KG Regular

Is it me or has something been changed. Today when I select any topic it immediately goes into 'wide screen' mode such that I have to scroll (right) to read every line. Almost as if it is assuming that I am operating in 1280 x 960 resolution rather than the 1024 x 768 and without reducing the text size. No problem on this entry though!

Correction! - it only seems to happen on best varieties of lettuce.
alan refail
KG Regular

Colin

Entirely mea culpa for posting an attachment that is too wide.
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
John
KG Regular

Hello Colin
You can adjust the screen width in your browser quite easily. In Firefox and that other browser that some people use (I think its called Explorer) the Ctrl then + or - key pressed together will increase or decrease the display for you.

John
The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men’s lives, the hours spent fishing Assyrian tablet
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning Werner Heisenberg
I am a man and the world is my urinal
Colin Miles
KG Regular

Thanks John - I was worried in case the gremlins or leprechauns had somehow infiltrated. Oh dear - after posting this I have just read Johnboy's lettuce post. The Leprechauns have infiltrated!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic