"Guests"

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

alan refail
KG Regular

We always seem to have a lot more guests on-line than in the past. I suppose that's a good thing, but occasionally they are listed as doing things I assumed were available only to registered members. I spotted this a moment ago:

Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 am Viewing member profile

At other times I have seen them "viewing user control panel"
:?: :?:
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
peter
KG Regular

I asked KG Admin the very same question a few weeks ago and he said that they can try these pages but not get anywhere. :wink:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
alan refail
KG Regular

peter wrote:I asked KG Admin the very same question a few weeks ago and he said that they can try these pages but not get anywhere. :wink:

Hmm! I just logged out and came back as a guest, tried to view a profile and got

The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view profiles.
In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.
Cred air o bob deg a glywi, a thi a gei rywfaint bach o wir (hen ddihareb Gymraeg)
Believe one tenth of what you hear, and you will get some little truth (old Welsh proverb)
peter
KG Regular

Like I just said. :wink: :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic