naturesbabe

A member-only section allowing you to post seed swaps / requests. Please read rules before posting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

nemo
KG Regular

hello naturesbabe
i am reminding you about the seeds you were to send to me.if you wont send them let me know,the worst part is not knowing if i will be sowing you seeds or not.i have swaped seeds with several people and they always sent the seeds am i going to get caught ,for the first time
the seeds you were to send need to be sown as soon as posiable
the kale seed i sent you can be sown anytime now

i tried sending you several pm's but it never leaves my out box
regards
nemo
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

hi Nemo, I sent you a second lot as you did not rec the first, and you messaged me to say received and thank you, not sure what happened to the rest of this post !!!
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Colin_M
KG Regular

nemo wrote:i tried sending you several pm's but it never leaves my out box

Hi Nemo, don't worry the message system here at Kitchengarden can take some getting used to.

Once you complete a message and click send, the system shows it staying in your outbox until the other person picks it up and reads it. Might have been less confusing if they'd designed it to say "unread" or somesuch.

Finally, if you send & receive quite a few messages, you may reach the stage where the system won't let you do any more until you clear out old or unwanted messages (eg. you've filled up your allotted storage space). It's possible they've improved this in recent years, but this used to happen to me quite regularly. If you get a message about it and can't work out what to do, the friendly Site Admin people here will help you out :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic