Wanted Peppers

A member-only section allowing you to post seed swaps / requests. Please read rules before posting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

nemo
KG Regular

hello cevenol jardin
just a short note to thank you for the lovely lettuce seed you sent me .How did you get on with the pepper seed baurn mine are fruiting well how are yours
cevenol jardin
KG Regular

Hi Nemo
Can't remember what var of lettuce i sent but glad they are doing well, the leeks too i hope. The Buran peppers you sent me are doing fine I have 5 plants each with two or three peppers. I am waiting for them to ripen so don't know what they taste like yet and I should be planting the kale out this month for the winter garden.
Getting closer to the land www.masdudiable.com
cevenol jardin
KG Regular

Nemo the Buran peppers didn't do as well as I'd hoped it was a terrible year for peppers here BUT the Red Russian Kale is a delight - lovely stuff thanks for sending the seeds - hopefully I'll keep this going in my garden too - very beautiful and tasty too.
cevenol jardin
KG Regular

Plum Pudding
I've tried PMing but no messages seem to go out of my box so I'm posting here instead :?

How did the Double Rich Tomatoes, Snake beans and Purple bean seeds I sent grow for you this year?
The cornu des Andes you sent me I thought were fantastic. I've saved some seeds and will be growing it again. Eva's Purple ball was a really clean nice firm tomato with good flavour. I will grow that again too. Cherokee Green struggled a little, I only grew one plant and I think it was where I put it more than anything else (too close to a very large rosemary bush) so I only got a couple of fruit from it but I liked it so i'd grow it again.
I had a disaster with a batch of pepper seedlings so lost the Rotoco - will grow it next year though for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic