Seed Swap Rules - PLEASE READ

A member-only section allowing you to post seed swaps / requests. Please read rules before posting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Chantal
KG Regular

To ensure this area works to everyone's advantage, please read the following rules and try to stick to them. :D

1. Anyone offering seeds should indicate if these are saved seeds or new and unwanted packets.

2. Please indicate whose seeds they are, type, variety,(and use by date).

3. Please give an indication of the quantity of seeds available and if these are in one lot or can be split into several packets.

4. If you want to ask for seeds send a Private Message (PM) to the person with the offer. NO personal details should be used on this thread

5. People asking for seeds must supply a stamped addressed envelope. Please be aware that a standard packet of seeds may go through at letter rate, but anything slightly thicker will be the small packet rate.

6. Anyone offering seeds must ensure they put another posting saying when seeds are taken and preferably WHO has had them (forum user name only).

7. Postings for seeds which have been taken will be removed after one week.

This is a new area and I'm sure the rules will change as we go along. If you have any ideas on how we can improve things, please send me a PM :wink:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...