To give away: Vegetables seeds (7 packets)

A member-only section allowing you to post seed swaps / requests. Please read rules before posting

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Westi
KG Regular

Hmm again Dan Numbers!

What a weird legislation! Best not grow any, I don't have a condition that would allow it & it's not that decorative. (Seeds in a jar)???

Westi
Westi
OscarSidcup
KG Regular

well, who knew a few packs of seeds would take us down this route...
I do love gardening...
I do love chatting and reading your posts
Thank you :mrgreen:
Nature is simply amazing
Instagram: @frankinkent
dan3008
KG Regular

Westi wrote:(Seeds in a jar)???

yup... thats according to my brother in law who works in his local drug unit. apparently its a bit of an on going joke that they cant do anything about possession of the seeds as long as they are "decorative" not for growing...

OscarSidcup wrote:well, who knew a few packs of seeds would take us down this route...
I do love gardening...
I do love chatting and reading your posts
Thank you :mrgreen:

haha, so true how off topic things can get round here. I am sorry, I think it might be slightly my fault lol
Back on topic now. Youve got some good veg seeds there... If I hadnt got the same ones id jump at them. But it seems like most people, I've ended up with too many seeds this year lol
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box. Anonymous

Exploring is like walking, where the walking decides where we're going. Bob the dinosaur from dinopaws
Pa Snip
KG Regular

another place that would probably be glad of them is organisations who have plots for service personnel suffering from PTSD

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Westi
KG Regular

Excellent idea Pa!

Just a thought - does KG Magazine have a nominated charity? Be it national or international there are many places & people in situations that would benefit greatly in getting these free seeds. So they don't have to change anything we just keep getting them on our magazine & then posting what we don't want to their list of chosen charities addresses & we forward direct to them, so everyone still has a choice who we choose to benefit (different experiences mean we will likely need a variety of good causes).

Westi
Westi
OscarSidcup
KG Regular

Just to close down my initial seed offer - these have now been claimed.
Nature is simply amazing
Instagram: @frankinkent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic