New polytunnel design

Polytunnels, cold frames, greenhouses, propagators & more. How to get the best out of yours...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Allan
KG Regular

Anybody contemplating purchase of a new hobby polytunnel check out the new Northern Polytunnels Hobby range, it has features seen on no other tunnel such as independent covers at both ends.
Allan
peter
KG Regular

Allan, are you on commission? :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

If only I were. It's a very good innovation in design and deserves to sell well. I inspected the demo one at Malvern. couldn't fault it, also spoke to Matthew Harrison of Northern Polytunnels who is responsible for the marketing and is very helpful about all aspects of small (and big) polytunnels.
Allan
KG Regular

What's going on? I thought guests were no longer allowed to contribute, but my message (see above)got through
Allan ( now logged on)

Ahh it seems this Section has just been created - and hasn't been given the same lock-down security as the other establish sections. Quickly fixed :)

KGAdmin (in disguise)
KGAdmin
Site Admin

Now fixed - sorry Guesties! Please do resgister to enjoy the KG forum in its full glory :)

We promise not to harrasse you into buying Kitchen Garden Magazine (too often).

KGAdmin

(Buy Kitchen Garden!)
Allan
KG Regular

Spoilsport. I was just hoping for some interesting mailings in a unique situation.
Anybody who can't get in now, please mail me personally.
allancrwys-at-tiscali-dot-co-uk
All sensible mailings welcome and wil get a reply.
Allan
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic