Small green insect like a ladybird but smaller

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Sue,
The link you posted works perfectly for me by just outlining it appears on my google toolbar and all I had to do was click search,
Thank you very much for troubling with such a long website and it has proved very interesting.
JB.
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Gallotments, thank you, I tried googling that link without success, I was going to ask my son what I am doing wrong, I am now wondering why it worked for Johnboy and not for me ?
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
Geoff
KG Regular

NB : The trick is to highlight the part between [url]and[/url] then do Ctrl c then do Ctrl v in your address bar.
An excellent link by the way.
Nature's Babe
KG Regular

Thank you Geoff, that was helpful. busy right now but will try again later. :D
Sit down before a fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconcieved notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.
By Thomas Huxley
http://www.wildrye.info/reserve/
glallotments
KG Regular

For some reason the posting wouldn't take the link the usual way. maybe because the URL was so long! Which is why the reply post made the page much wider - sorry!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic