Humane Mousetraps

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Glory B
KG Regular

The Grock in the Frock wrote:chantel now you've been given ideas on how to get rid of a mouse humainly,,,,any ideas on husbands :twisted:

Hi Grock....

Does your husband show any particular talent for any of the following hobbies and pastimes?
Fencing
Paving
Building work
Painting /Decorating
Gardening

If so, then would you be so kind as to forward him on to me, (not forgetting his toolkit of course) I'd be more than willing to take him off your hands.

Glory B
Last edited by Glory B on Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Chantal,
There is a product on the market called Eradimouse which is a preparation made from cellulose which they eat and it affects their system for drinking and in effect it dries them out and they die from this. This product is exceedingly clever because you or I or any other living thing other rhan a Mouse is affected. There is also Eradrat which is for their larger cousins.
It works on a quirk in the digestive system that is only applicable to Mice and Rats and no other living being.
JB.
Chantal
KG Regular

What an awful way to die :cry: I just couldn't do that to another living creature :cry:

In any case, my mouse is long gone (this is a very old thread). I finally gave in after months of the little thing living in my back lobby despite my best efforts to catch it. I finally had to out out a mousetrap and caught it the first night. Contrary to everyone telling me that there would be hundreds by then, the mousetrap was reset but never caught another and I've had no problem since. :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic