Vaseline has its uses !!

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Primrose
KG Regular

For anybody plagued with squirrels ....

http://safeshare.tv/w/NOZOjdApvG
robo
KG Regular

Thats a cracker
Stonecoloured
KG Regular

That looks like lots of fun! The only thing I'd be worried about is it taking out it's frustration on the bulbs! (or is that just our garden?)
Monika
KG Regular

We gave up using any plastic bird feeders years ago because grey squirrels bit through them all, so now we have all metal ones (and, luckily, considerably fewer squirrels), but even on those, you can see the teeth mark where the little devils have tried to get into them.
Motherwoman
KG Regular

I saw squirrel proof bird feeders in a local store of a chain of pet food shops, probably part of their standard range. They never sold any as far as I could see because if we get squirrels on a feeder down here we are over the moon! The island has ONLY reds.

MW
Primrose
KG Regular

Lucky you MW. I'd love to see a resurgence of the red squirrels but I suspect the greys have pretty much taken over now in most parts of the country. I was under the impression that the reds thrived where in areas where there were more pine forests but don't know if that's true.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic