Whose garden is it?

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Primrose
KG Regular

Just popped indoors from weeding to make a quick cup of tea and noticed the moment I left the garden swarms of birds of all varieties flocked down to use the bird feeders. Obviously they are all feeding youngsters at the moment but were reluctant to come down while I was walking around outdoors. I obviously need to get weeding and others jobs done but the thought of lots of beady eyes waiting frustratedly around in the nearby trees with hungry youngsters to feed is going to force me to allow them feeding breaks. But it,s frustrating having to keep stopping when one is trying to work in between the rain showers.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Primrose, i'm sure your birds appreciate your kindness.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Monika
KG Regular

It's lovely to see the young birds about, at least it shows that they/the nests have not been destroyed by cats or magpies or squirrels!

We found a whole clutch of baby house sparrows yesterday on a public car park. I tried to shoo them into side (they couldn't fly properly yet), but they insisted on dodging between the car wheels! I hope they survived the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic