Dogs in the garden

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Sandyback
KG Regular

They can do do untold damage. Always keep tools and equipment out of reach, like I do.
Chewed Panama.JPG
Chewed Panama.JPG (144.85 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Westi
KG Regular

Oops! Mine like helping in the garden - unfortunately digging seems to be their forte! Anywhere will do whether there are plants there or not, usually there are freshly planted seedlings! :evil:

The state of the kitchen floor post gardening is not pretty either!

Westi
Westi
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I suppose the dog had to do that for it's ears to stick through, or the hat wouldn't fit. :) Rather clever i think.....
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Westi
KG Regular

Whoops OH - a one eared dog! Welcome by the way Sandyback! Hope it wasn't your favourite hat! OH is more a sock person - the evidence is in the past posts! :D :lol:

Don't worry we'll resume normal gardening service very soon - there's a beautiful weekend coming up & the itch to grow is not relieved by scratching anymore so don't know about anyone else, (including mad mutts), I for one am going for it! With the obvious protection close at hand!

Westi
Westi
Sandyback
KG Regular

Hi Westi, I have 2 other Panama's both quite much more expensive than the one that took the taste test, but yes, that was me favourite :evil:

It will get replaced when we cross the channel this year. :D
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Hi Sandyback, you may not be aware. My dog prefers radish, green beans, broad beans, carrot and the occasional cabbage but just for the crunchy stalks.

Other than that her diet is balanced with sheep poos, cow poos and in fact any-old poos that are available and yes she does stink most of the time.

A pity, she's such a sweet little thing.
Attachments
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG (75.57 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Sandyback
KG Regular

Beetroot thinning took a pasting off the compost heap,I had to draw the line when they started helping with the harvest. This ones Gran used to sneak tomatoes of the vine, it wasn't until i saw an outdoor plant on its side that I realised what was going on. It's a little easier now with only one dog.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic