Hen raider

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

peter
KG Regular

In that case, Mr Moggy won't suddenly wonder why the cat food supply dried up. :lol:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
robo
KG Regular

We used to spend a lot of time in caernarfon ( holiday chalet ) we sold it 2 years age we now spend a lot of time in spain away from all the holiday makers in fact we are half way up a mountain our nearest neighbour is about 300 yards away we love it
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

I was sorry to hear about your hens MW perhaps feeding the cat will also make it too fat to jump up high enough to reach them. Since hearing about your cat problem I've been keeping an eye on some of the cats passing through our garden. There are two huge young toms with collars that regularly go into the hen run but seem to be on their way somewhere else so far.
Motherwoman
KG Regular

Hi Plumpudding,

I had 11 girls and am now down to 8, it was quite keen on chicken it seems! But no more taken since we started feeding it dry dog food. I know which I'd prefer but there's no accounting for taste...

MW
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

alan refail wrote:Totally agree MW. If you live in the Isle of Wight who needs holidays? I feel the same way about Northwest Wales. Other people come here for holidays; we have it all year round :)

I have the very same problem, if you consider it a problem.

I feel for you people who run allotments when you have to cope with locals and even fellow holders who steal from you. Its hard enough having to travel to your garden rather than just pop out to do a bit.

Respect to you all.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic