My Miss Sugar'nSpice are laying :-)

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

darkbrowneggs
KG Regular

:D Thought I would post a piccie of my girls eggs. I have thoroughly enjoyed breeding them and love to go and see what each of the new girls is producing

This year I am putting the green egg laying girls back to a cockerel hatched from a blue egg to see if I can get an even nicer green AND I am trying out some Appenzellars - so far they are laying beautiful pearly white eggs with a lovely pearly feel to the shell

Oh! its Spring Spring Spring - well ok - but it hasn't rained for three days now - and I saw the sun today :D
Attachments
Miss Sugar'nSpice egg basket
Miss Sugar'nSpice egg basket
3a.jpg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
pongeroon
KG Regular

That is such a beautiful basket of eggs. I would love to have the space for more birds to produce such a variety, but I am very grateful for the three that I have.
Chantal
KG Regular

We only have shades of brown, cream and white; I would love some blue or green eggs. We did have a blue egg layer earlier this year, but she got sick very soon after she arrived and went back for treatment. We couldn't have her back and integrate her with any ease, she'd not really fitted in with the others in any case. She only every laid 2 eggs, but they were a beautiful blue (sigh...).

That is one beautiful basket of eggs.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic