Late Butterflies

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

glallotments
KG Regular

Ricard with an H wrote:All my wildflower has to grow in amongst invasive grasses, the grasses help to keep the wind from desiccating everything.

I guess from this that you want to keep the grasses but growing yellow rattle is supposed to weaken grasses so that wild flowers have a better chance of thriving.
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Thank-you Geoff.

I'll research sea buckthorn. I suppose the only reason I had considered laurel was because of a past experience, it grows fairly quickly it it's happy and always looks good though that was in a sheltered environment.

Just to give you a comparison, we don't have any leaves on the few sycamore and ash growing around the farm. I bet the trees in the royal-county still have some colour.

Yes ?
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Monika
KG Regular

I'll forgive you, Plumpudding. There are certainly situation when not ALL wildlife is welcome in the garden!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic