Wolsley Webb Merry Tiller rotavator

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Geoff
KG Regular

Forget that comment, I've slept on it, that was the power take off for the grass cutting attachment.
west1
KG Regular

Hello Geoff, thanks, but sleeping on garden machinery can seriously damage your health.The Bed Centre have some marvellous deals at the moment too :!: :wink: All the best Gary :)
west1
KG Regular

Hello Clive,Geoff,John and everybody else who might be wondering what happen after the clean up of the belt etc etc.

I cleaned and degreased the belt, guides and jockey wheel etc,the belt seemed to clean up very well using some of my wife`s kitchen wipes so everything was given the same treatment and then oiled with a bit of 3 & 1 oil,belt left to dry overnight and 3 or 4 weeks later I finally get a chance to put it all back on and ajust the clutch cable/jockey wheel and I am very pleased to say that all seems as it should :D

Thanks for everone`s input and advice and sorry it took so long to relay this part of the saga.All the best Gary :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic