pp420 petrol mower

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

lez
KG Regular

I happened to see a performance power PP420 petrol mower someone was chucking out. gave it the once over and the chap said I could have for £8. bargain I thought the engine a briggs and stratton 35 classic started first pull and off I went. quite pleased with it but no instructions. I can undertand the engine but would like to know who made it and the cutting hieght settings. all I need now is some rain to make the grass grow so I can play with my new toy sorry bargain. :D if anyone has one or any info on it I would be pleased to hear from them. good luck all.
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Lez,

Using Shoulders of Shoreham website for reference :oops: :wink:
It seems that PP420 is allied to things Flymo...or perhaps a shed brand? from one of the background Electrolux companies..

http://www.shouldersofshoreham.co.uk/so ... 9645301-10

I should add that the listing I found may be representative only...and for any chassis spares for Flymo and allied products always go armed with the actual product number from the data sticker rather than the generic model name...ie; use the 964****-** number or whatever it happens to be as that sorts any individual variations.

Clive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic