Suffolk Punch 35dl

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Timboy
KG Regular

Can someone please help me with a repair manual many thanks [/quote]
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Timboy,

As far as I am aware there was not an actual repair manual for the Punch 35DL...only a user instruction manual sheet or booklet that would have accompanied the mower at new.

Service Agents would have got their info' from a master parts book which covered all Qualcast petrol powered products of the day...and then a loose leaf file into which service bulletins were added. These service updates tended to be a few sheets to introduce new models and then perhaps a sheet or two later on to highlight troublesome ailments.
I seem to recall that there was a fold out poster issued at one time to pin on the agents workshop wall that gave repair details to suit the A98 engine. Hopefully some of the above info' sheets may have been saved from the bin so it might be possible that some may turn up.?

Punch 35DL replaced the Super Punch 14". The DL range was made from about 1979/80 then fitted with Qualcast/Atco aluminium A98 engine with points ignition and Zenith carb'. Then from about 1981 with A98 engine with early electronic ignition. The last ones I think had A98 engine with Dellorto carb. I can't quite place when the DL range finished..perhaps about 1982/83?..
Later machines, with subtle changes, were sold as the Punch 35S etc..

All the best,
Clive,
Timboy
KG Regular

Many thanks Clive thats a great help
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Timboy,

I have sent you a mail via this forums behind the scenes "pm" system that may be of interest to your project.

Clive.
dave b
KG Regular

Timboy wrote:Can someone please help me with a repair manual many thanks
[/quote]
hi timboy , i would like to ask you about your mower if you text me or ring me i will ring you back thanks dave. 07787515418
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic