Lawnboy Rotavator

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Alan P

Looking for help with the 2 drive belts for model 51197 excellent rotavator but unfortunatly belts have now worn out :( its an american machine belonging to a friend without computer . I have found a parts diagram on internet showing belts with part nos and emailed the company asking for a british dealer or belt sizes but had no reply if anyone knows belt sizes would be most grateful cheer,s Alan
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Alan,

The model 51197 (RT55 Tiller) is listed in my old July 1989 BAGMA price guide book..

It is listed under the UK Importers who traded as "Lawnboy", Railway Road, Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38 9EB.

01366 388 540 and 01366 382 041

They still have a website in uk http://www.lawn-boy.co.uk

[email protected]

I know of the brand name but I am not familiar with Lawnboy machinery.

Let us know if you have any joy...

All the best,
Clive.
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello,

Further....

Out of curiosity to see what the machine looked like I visited the manufacturers website..www.lawnboy.com.. which had the parts finder option...

I noted that the 1988 model seemed to have a different belt number to the 1989 and 1990 models shown...
It may pay you to check for any further serial numbers and date of manufacture on the tiller and be armed with this info when contacting a spares dealer.

All the best,
Clive.
Alan P

Thanks for help Clive will check it out tomorrow :)
Cheers Alan
secret guest

http://www.wyko.co.uk/Belts/vee_belts.asp

find your local dealer,take old belt or pulley, and pulley sizes, distance between them and they will fit you up!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic