Garden claw

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

It's a good job i haven't got many neighbours, they would be wondering what i'm up to, i keep popping back in the house in between potting up bulbs, and then coming out with a smile on my face, the trouble being they don't know that i have been on K.G. :lol: :lol: :wink:
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Happy days. :)

Just been looking through a few of the old postings, we have had some good laughs through the years.

MikA
KG Regular

Old Herbaceous

If you still want one I can get the one we used to have back from my daughter. They are not using it.

Garden Claw Gold.

Handles horizontal in an S shape. Height adjustable. Tines designed to rotovate horizontally or at a small angle by twisting the handles.

I would caution however that you should be aware that if the soil is heavy, the load on your shoulders is high

MikA
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning MikA, thank you very, very much for your kind offer, but i did buy a new one in the end.

No need to worry about my shoulders, as i did a lot of Hod Carrying in my younger days, so my shoulders are stronger than most. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic