Merry tiller super major truck.

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Magog
KG Regular

Hiya, great forum!
I have a merry tiller super major 5hp rotavator and I love it. I want to attach it to a Merry Truck, which had a mounting for the rotavator and allows it to be more useful for transport on our plot. Does any forum member have such a truck that they would like to sell? I am perfectly happy to refurbish and rebuild a heap of scrap version of that is all that is available. I am also after one set of seed tines (finger tines). Thanks for reading.
Kayburton
KG Regular

Have you looked at spare parts for e-bay or in some hardware stores? I think this will help you find the parts you need even faster.
Richard
KG Regular

Although finger tynes are easy to get hold of, there are almost always pairs for sale on eBay, the truck is more difficult. Although they do pop up there, often they come with the Merry Tiller too, and are quite expensive, though to make one would be even more expensive and require a fabrication shop who can bend channel iron into a circle, not many can.

You would have been better to have put your nearest town in your details if you expect to get offers, as a truck is going to require a commercial pallet service to deliver, if not local to you.
Roger Belchamber
KG Regular

Hi can you please help me find a reverse belt for a m/t major part no EC.0517A1 or the size would be good also is there an equivalent belt the problem is I don't have a belt to mesure many thanks roger .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic