Ballbarrow

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Richard

My father has asked for one of these for christmas. I've searched but can't find anyone that sells them. Does anyone know if they are still made and where i can buy one?
Belinda
KG Regular

The Dyson ballbarrow is no longer made as such, you would have to look for a secondhand one but they don't come up very often.

There was talk of a possible replacement earlier in the year on the previous version of this forum but I don't recall seeing anything about it recently.

Here's the info that was posted by the makers of the new ballbarrow - nubarro - maybe you can follow-up with them.

"Hello everyone;

Just checking in to say we have begun tenative negotiations with Andew Caldwell with Caldwells Manufacturing Ltd to undetake UK distribution of the NuBarro ball wheelbarrows alongside their current product line. Even if it's initially only on a limited trial run, I see it as a labor of love to get the ball wheelbarrow back into the UK market!

Right now the proposed scenario would be for a batch of several hundred to be sent from the German factory to the UK and distributed through a handful of select retails--not sure if it'll be nationwide or regional. We'll keep this forum updated on the status.

He found us through these forums, by the way.
I've personally been bombarded with inqueries from the UK (and stateside) about our ball and its applications since the press releases for the Dyson Ball vacum began circulating. Looks like a great idea has finally come full circle. We actually have several non-wheelbarrow products in the works that shall all utilize a simlar wheel design to our 'barrows.

Please feel free to e-mail me or contact Andrew with any particular questions. Otherwise, we'll post to this board when UK distribution of the NuBarro wheelbarrows is commencing!

Thanks again to everyon for the comments, support, & e-mails!

Regards,

Kris Keilhack
Sales Manager
NuVations Inc.
www.nuvations.com
"
by "NuVations/NuBarro Sales Manager " : on: Apr 22nd, 05

that's great info, thank you. I'll follow it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic