Sprayer lance.

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Ricard with an H
KG Regular

I need a new sprayer lance to fit 15mm hose, non of the online sales illustrates the hose size and the predominant spare lance is Silverline.

Silverline stuff is sometimes good value and sometimes absolute garbage so I'm asking for help.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
robo
KG Regular

15mm is big for a sprayer hose I have a 18 ltr sprayer in spain and that isnt 15 mm, I do have a spare one down the plot but I think its only 10mm if its any good to you I could post it to you free of charge obviously
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Hi robo.

I measured the outside diameter of the hose at 15mm, it is larger than the other sprayers I have but I didn't measure those yet.

The Silverline, Kingfisher and another who's name escapes me are all very cheap around £4to£8 including postage.

The sprayer I'm trying to re-fit is very old but still has years of use if I can get a new lance for a few pounds. I use three sprayers. One for glyphosate, one for a selective herbicide on grass and the third for algaecide. We get a lot of algae growing on anything that stands still for more than a couple of days.

I even have to spray our cars and our motorhome.

Robo. Can you measure the outside diameter on the hose of your more recent sprayer ?
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
robo
KG Regular

Hi ricard, sorry ive taken so long to reply the sprayer is down my plot, the outside diameter is 10mm it is probably the cheapest on the market
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Thanks robo, that gives me something to go on.
Richard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic