brass outside tap adaptor

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Ricard with an H
KG Regular

Thats what I thought.

I suppose I didn't ask enough questions when the water quality bloke came to test our water.

Couple of points that may or may not be relevant, our water is very soft, it's sometimes brown and always very tasty. It doesn't taste like we have chlorine in it. Visitors always remark how nice our water is but the odd thing is that even our postman who lives in Fishguard which is only a few miles away comes to us to fill his water bottles for drinking.

When I asked the water quality bloke about this i'm not sure if he was being evasive or absent-minded, I asked why he was testing for bugs and why was our water so nice. Reading between the lines I figure the chlorine dissipates as the water services get's further out into the rural area and thats why he was testing our taps for bugs.

Is this making sense ?
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
retropants
KG Regular

i've never heard of this, I just use it to water the garden, never worried about bugs on the tap???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic